Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.